Journey with Penny & Steinar Andersen through life (efforts, struggles, and joys).
Penny is a former Bank Teller & was a disabled housewife who fought cancer for 4 years & who passed away on Feb. 6th, 2016. Steinar is a former Information Technology Director, now is a disabled retired veteran, Travis is a learning disabled yet hard working young man working part time.
Sunday, September 7, 2014
Giving it to God and trusting Him to show me the way.
Only God knows what is truth. I go to explore that truth and I pray that I find it. With God's grace, I'll be here in 2 weeks to convey to others how it went. Otherwise, it was a great ride.
Adieu and God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated due to the blog being Public.
No comments:
Post a Comment
All comments are moderated due to the blog being Public.