So, my x-rays showed:
- "extensive calcific tendinitis of the supraspinatus tendon".
- "mild acromioclavicular degenerative joint disease"
- Mood Disorder (296.90)
- PTSD (Provisional)
- Gouty Arthritis, Hypertension
- "Has your patient been released to return to work" - "No"
- "If the employer can accommodate the patients limitations, do you support return to work at this time?"- "No"
- "If the employer can accommodate part-time work, do you support return to work at this time?"- "No"
So later this morning, I will be taking Penny to the Social Security Administration office in Woodstock to also apply for SSI (since I am no longer receiving unemployment, she is now in the same situation I am regarding "household income") and to find out if they are still working on her "Res Judicata" SS Disability case from 2005 (that we are still waiting for an answer on).
Penny's Pneumonia/Bronchitis is slowly getting better (14 days of illness so far, very concerning to us), so we continue to pray that it will get better and soon.
We just paid our bills up to February 1st (Car Insurance, Mortgage, Natural Gas, Electric, Medicaid Premium, etc.) so we are now facing the financial cliff. And a larger cliff I haven't seen in all my years on this Earth.
But knowing God is watching over us, I cannot help but take solace in knowing that he has our back (and is watching over us knowing our needs).
As we wouldn't have made it this far, without HIM. =)