Friday, November 22, 2013

The winner of the Corvette Raffle is:

Please see the below video taken at 4:15 pm this afternoon. Our church Pastor (Pastor Adam Miller) graciously made his time available to pull the winning tickets for the Corvette Raffle. We used a rotating drum and all participants names were written on the back of Business Cards (see below picture):



Here is the proceeding (see below uploaded video):



The winner of the Dell Laptop is:

Kevin Sheehan

The winner of the 1984 Chevy Corvette is:
 
Phil Jasker

Congratulations to the two of you. =)

We will be contacting both Winners tonight to make arrangements for the delivery of the prizes. Both Penny and I appreciate everyone who bought a ticket (and we wish we could have given a prize to everyone.....), we wish everyone a very special Holiday season...... and God Bless you all.

We also thank Pastor Adam Miller from our church (Fox Valley Church - Pingree Grove) for taking on the role of picking the winners.

Steinar and Penny Andersen

Medical

The "Hematuria" issue appears to be resolved (no more bleeding from the bladder). The pain has reduced and my bladder control has definitely improved to the point I no longer have to wear medical "pads".

I spent this morning at the VA clinic. My counselor worked with me again (I should have a Primary Care Physician by this coming Monday). I will be going to the North Chicago location on Monday to continue the MST Cognitive Behavioral Training sessions and to see the Podiatrist plus Neurologist.

Good thing too, as I am starting to have another gout attack in my left foot (I can barely walk). I am using the new medication, so this has me concerned. I'll be doing some praying tonight for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated due to the blog being Public.